About Preston Pants Diaper: ( My diaper)
- Is a custom made diaper
- Diaper covers made from US Cotton with hidden PUL (front) and Minky Fabric (Back) with a cute embroidery. It has a quality microfleece as the inner layer.
- Insert - No because I just order for diaper cover pocket pants only....hehe.
I'm using a proper rating system from Cloth Diaper Malaysia. Each category/factor below have a score from 1 to 5 (1 being the worst, and 5 being the best). Comments follow each category.
Design & Appearance – My Score: 5 out of 5
|# Is it cute??..^_^|
- The cloth diaper cutiing is fit for my toddler. Not so trim but not bulky even put bamboolite hybrid insert in the pocket diapers. Mybe for small baby, is not so suit because the cutting is big & not to trim. For my daughter....I like....^_^
- I love the microfleece inner...so fluffy & not so thin...^_^
- The owl embroidery is super cute (for me)
- The workmanship is great!! Dont have any minor defect to my PP diaper.
- The system of this diaper is pocket pants. For me..its easy but AI2 its better easy than the pocket pants. But, not issue for me because most of my diaper stash is pocket system. If the AI2 system, it will be more easier & the AI2 style dont have change all of the diaper set when baby pee or poo (if pee/poo not touch the diaper cover)...^_^
|# Fit for my 14kg's daughter|
|# Not so bulky for toddler|
- The cutting is fit with my daughter. Now she is 14 kg's & fit with large setting & the waist button still fit...not over snap...I think, PP can fit till 20 kg's or more....^_^
Performance - My Score: 5 out of 5
- The microfleece inner performance is the best because it has great absorbancy even I just pre-wash it once....^_^
- Cannot review for insert because I just order pocket pants only...hehe
|# The embroidery|
- I dont have any comment for this category because the quality is great...like the colour of button, the fabric was used to make this diaper is quality...I not regret to saving my money for this PP....^_^
- One more..the embroidery is cute!!!
- PROS: The workmanship is superb and the fabrics from quality fabrics with colourful buttons. The cutting is fit for chubby baby & toodler. For longterm used...^_^
- CONS: The cutting is not fit for new born/petite baby because the cutting is not to trim.